Front Line Leadership Program
Engaging People in Continuous Improvement
Today’s front line leaders need skills to engage their people, involve everyone in continuous improvement and innovation, coach their employees, and create an agile and committed workforce in order to achieve their business goals. The 6 days of workshops in this program are dynamic and interactive and are supported by coaching with a facilitator and mentoring on site. Participants from a variety of industries learn from one another as they practice applying the techniques learned in the course.
Results realized by past participants:
• Quality improved by 10%
• Improved efficiency of team meetings
• Production increased from 100 units to 200 exceeding target of 150
• Increased participation in team meetings and innovation initiatives
• Increased number and quality of improvement suggestions
• Increase Waste Diversion waste from 90% to 92.5%
• Reduced absenteeism
• Escalation of issues reduced from once per week to none in last 2 months
• After hours emergency calls reduced from 3 per night to once every 3 days
• Overtime costs reduced
• Decreased time spent dealing with negative conflict
• Decreased number of grievances
Program Objectives Overview
Link here for Training Objectives Outline
Find out more: about the Facilitator - Linda Cuthbert / past participants company list since 2007 / current session info and registration requirements / program cost / contact information on how to bring this training to your organization
Choosing a Mentor: This guideline outlines the role, responsibilities and desired skills of a Mentor throughout the program. It is intended to help select a suitable Mentor and to help participating Mentors understand the expectations of this important role.
Link here for multiple registrations from one company
Send us an email with your questions and to pre-register to receive advance notice for registrations as space is limited and the program fills up quickly.
Leadership Experience prior to program:
Front Line Supervisors, Managers, and Team Leaders, Project leads, Continuous Improvement Facilitators, High potential leaders with or without direct reports, and People from office or production environments